It’s the first time in a long time where I don’t have some plan
Age 14: Begin college. Do college. Graduate.
Age 19: Begin university. Do university. Graduate.
Age 21: Get job as developer. Work.
???: Quit work, try to get masters.
???: Quit masters, go back to work as a developer.
???: Quit work, go teach.
29: Try to teach AND get masters. Doesn’t work.
30: Quit teaching and quit gradschool.
I’ve been applying to software development jobs but I’ve been rejected or ghosted by every place. I thought it would be easy
And, early next year, I’ll be in India for 3 weeks, so that also puts a damper on things.
So for now, my plan is to finish out the semester and only work on Moosader in January. Once I’m done with my travels, figure out what to do then. But I have no idea what I want to do, or what would be a good thing to do. It’s up in the air, and there’s no way for me to decide, NOW in NOVEMBER, what I’ll be doing by March 2019.
- Get full time developer job. Make lots of money. Pay off student loans.
- Get full time developer job AND work towards masters degree?
- Just work part time AND work towards masters degree?
- Work on Moosader AND work towards masters degree?
- Just work on Moosader?
- Do freelance work?
- Get a masters in Computer Science?
- Get a masters in Math?
- Get a masters in Linguistics?
- Get a masters in Education?